POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Debi Hodges
Date: 30 Dec 1998 10:04:49
Message: <368A418A.3EAFB81F@emrys.com>
Women, in general are not linear thinkers by nature, men are usually the
programmers and women the literature writers.  Of course there are many
points to the contrary.  I am trying to learn POVray, but with no
programming in my past, (just PaintShop Pro) there is a very different
learning curve that I must face.  Though, I figure if I can learn
JavaScript and Perl, I certinally can do raytracing =D

Debi